[dannyNergy] Research [dannyNergy] Research

Dude this is awesome! I'm glad I found this 5 years later! Haha

On Ice On Ice

This is excellent. I like this a lot and I hope it gets featured. Silky smooth melody with a sick beat to boot. I dig your style and your understanding of music theory in general is really evident in your productions.

Deep Progressive Deep Progressive

Sweet

Notes For My Love (Trance) Notes For My Love (Trance)

Filthy.

Open Open

Very cool

rainheart666787 responds:

Go to Sleep Go to Sleep

I can't for the life of me figure out why people vote down great music. Very cool track. Nice concept and composition.

Svenzo responds:

Thanks.Yeh people vote songs down alot here.

Social Network Social Network

Solid song, man. First off, I love the theme as The Social Network is one of my favorite movies. The lyrics are very nice. It's a nice take on how interesting and complicated social networking site relationships can be. The electronic dance vibe blended with pop music was a great combination. I also enjoyed the synths a lot. A very cool mysterious sound and I kept anticipating what you were going to add next. The production level is pretty sick - you obviously know what you are doing. The keyboard typing sounds in the beginning were a nice touch. Keep it up.

Grand Advenutre Grand Advenutre

Very cool! I like the sound of your synths and your melodies sound great. The changing beat patterns from a Rock feel to EDM style throughout are a great creative touch. Nice job!

Mr-Berr responds:

Thanks i really appreciate it :)